New Vendor Spotlight: Michelle McDowell Jewelry & Accessories
Happy Thursday! Anyone else ready for the weekend?
Today's blog post is on a new vendor Michelle McDowell Jewelry & Accessories. We saw this line at March Dallas Market & when we saw it just knew it would be perfect for game day!
You all are already loving our jewelry we picked out & it's selling quick! But we just wanted to give you a few style ideas on this because there are several ways to do it.
2. Wear them individually
3. On the solid colors you could wear them for game day or with a fall outfit.
If you haven't noticed we have the bracelets for a few teams & those say "Go Aggies, Go Hogs, or Hook'Em". They don't have them for all the schools so you can purchase the solid colors.
- We have a burnt orange bracelet that would work for Texas
- We have a bright orange bracelet that would work for Oklahoma State
- We have a cardinal red that could work for Arkansas, Oklahoma or Tech.
- We also have maroon bracelets that would match well with the Go Aggies bracelet.
We also have some really cute headbands. We have them in white & orange that could work for Texas or Oklahoma State & then Cardinal Red that would work for Arkansas, Oklahoma or Tech.
These headbands would also be cute with the bracelets.